Wes and I had the best time in Playa Del Carmen! One last trip together before the baby comes! I mainly slept and read under our cabana at the beach. I just got home from a great day with Lauren. I'm getting so excited about the baby as I see her nursery and all of the things she has ready for Harper.... It makes it more real for me. I find out what we are having in a little over 4 weeks and I can't wait! SO much to do to get ready for baby, but not much I can do until I know whether to go pink or blue! We're off to see Gina, Cas and Lacy! I can't wait to see you Gina! :)
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Playa Del Carmen
Wes and I had the best time in Playa Del Carmen! One last trip together before the baby comes! I mainly slept and read under our cabana at the beach. I just got home from a great day with Lauren. I'm getting so excited about the baby as I see her nursery and all of the things she has ready for Harper.... It makes it more real for me. I find out what we are having in a little over 4 weeks and I can't wait! SO much to do to get ready for baby, but not much I can do until I know whether to go pink or blue! We're off to see Gina, Cas and Lacy! I can't wait to see you Gina! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhere are the pictures??? Do we need another training session? I loved hanging out on Saturday and I am so happy you are blogging:) I think since Wes is commenting he is starting to love it too.
ReplyDelete