Sunday, January 24, 2010

Here are some pictures from Bailey's first month in the world! She was born on December first and Wes and I are totally in love with our baby girl. The past two months have been a whirlwind! I never could have prepared for all of the emotions I would experience. I've been brought to tears many times.....happy tears, tears from exhaustion and tears because for a while there Bailey could not eat or sleep. After a trip to the ER, the doctors reassured me that my Bailey is thriving and healthy, but she has a tough case of reflux and colic. They prescribed me a lot of help, which has been filled by loving friends and family. Debbie (Wes's mom) has been a saint, sleeping over from time to time so I can sleep. My mom has been able to come up a lot too, and it has helped me rest and remember how blessed I am to have my dream come true- I have a precious baby girl who I am so in love with and who will grow out of her tummy troubles in time. Our favorite time of the day is the evening time- Bailey has her bath, which she LOVES, and then she gets in her miracle blanket and then I rock her till she is just about asleep. I know I need to cherish these times when she is so tiny and needs me so much.
I'll post more pics soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment